So I'm not sure how I'm going to break down my August budget yet. I still haven't decided whether to put the money I've been putting towards Credit Card #1 yet.
The smart thing would be to put it towards Credit Card #2 to get rid of the interest I'm paying but part of me wants to get rid of Student Loan #2 because that would be gone in like 3 months.
Actually I'm going to post a partial budget.
- Rent is off again because of submitting a claim for a massage ($110). One day it might actually reflect the amount I pay.
- Upped the amount I'm paying on Credit Card #2. This might increase or I might put it to Student Loan #2. Will decide on my first cheque of the month.
Goals for August
- Be mindful of what I'm putting into my body. Try to be aware of what I'm eating and drinking. I'm working hard to make sure it's healthy and not loaded with sugar. I'm not going to deny myself but I do want to cut back on crap food. As part of this I want to be consistent with taking lunches to work.
- To do stretching/yoga on a daily basis.
- No spend month. Aside from my $50 a paycheque. That I'll use to pay for anything. The goal is not to put anything on the credit cards for the month (aside from my cell phone). I was way to spendy with Credit Card #2 while on vacation.